1 bag of Lobo Kao Soi seasoning
2 tbs of vegetable oil
1/2 cup of coconut milk
2 chicken drumsticks
1 small pack of Chinese egg noodles
3 tbs of fish sauce
1 tbs palm sugar
Salt ( to taste)
Sliced red onion, bean sprouts, spring onions, fried shallots, chili oil, and lime wedges (for topping)
- Heat oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat.
- Add Khao Soi seasoning, stir until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk. Bring to a boil; add chicken.
- Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is fork-tender, 20–25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Add fish sauce, and sugar to soup. Season with salt or more fish sauce, if needed.
- Serve with noodles and toppings.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.
You must be of legal age to enter this site
This website contains adult material and is only suitable for those 18 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 18 years of age.
STAY UP TO DATE
Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.